Closing Gift Comparison
As the first post on our brand new Top of Mind Networks Blog, I wanted to do a quick “pros and cons” comparison of common closing gifts out there on the market; and of course show how our featured Closing Gift, “The Address Stamper” stacks up with the other gift ideas. We have surveyed hundreds of Real Estate and Mortgage professionals and the three most common closing gifts people tend to give are a gift basket, a gift card, or nothing at all.
The Gift Basket
- classy touch
- expensive ($50+)
- very short shelf life (gift is consumed and forgotten about)
The Gift Card
- easy to buy
- flexible (based on your clients’ preferences/likes)
- can be viewed as impersonal
- brands the merchant, not you as the gift giver
- short shelf life (again), easily forgotten about
Nothing at All:
- heck, you can’t beat the price tag!
- fails to let your client know you appreciate their trust and business
- wastes an opportunity to deepen your relationship with the client
- highly personalized, each gift is custom made for each client
- long shelf life, this gift will be with your client for as long as they own their home
- very inexpensive – as of May 2009, our price is only $10 which includes manufacturing and shipping!
- this gift actually brands YOU every time your client picks it up (see the top of the handle)
We call it “The Business Card That Never Gets Thrown Away”! You’ll have happier clients who will be more likely to remember you long after closing. If you’d like to receive a free sample of our work, please click here and fill out the form. Or you can always just give us a call at (866) TOP-MIND.