?> An Important Message From Mark Green
Top of Mind Networks

An Important Message From Mark Green

There is a malicious, horrible email circulating about me and Top of Mind Networks. Please know that these horrible things are not true.

Over the past several months, someone has been trying to hurt me and my family – I honestly do not know why. It all started on July 2nd, and that evening I blogged about it hereon the Top of Mind Blog. Since then, there have been other horrible incidents – but nothing as public and humiliating as the email bouncing around the web to my friends, clients, colleagues and even family members right now. In an effort to help explain and help clear my name, I recorded a brief video this morning:

Again, to those of you who have been calling and emailing me with your love and support – thank you. I hope something like what I’ve been going through never happens to you. But we live in the Internet age and unfortunatelypeople can really wreak havoc on somebody’s entire life with just a few phone calls and clicks of a mouse button.

If anyone would like a more detailed explanation as to what I’ve been experiencing over the past few months, please feel free tocontact me directly (my cell phone number and email address are given at the end of the video).

September 15, 2010 by · 36 Comments

Related Posts

About Mark

Mark is President of Top of Mind Networks, specializing in turn-key CRM solutions for mortgage professionals.

Comments

36 Responses to “An Important Message From Mark Green”
  1. Mark,
    Thanks for the quick video you posted…when I saw the email this morning, I actually flashed back to the incident you shared in July, wondering if the two were connected.

I hate that you and your family are going through this – hopefully this will come to a halt soon for you.

Keep your chin up !

Kathy

2. Mark,

Sorry to hear about this news. Let us know if we can be of any help to support you and Top of Minds during this time. Thanks your friend.

Paul

3. David Lukas says:

I knew this wasn’t true. In fact, I went to the Whois database and looked up the domain the email came from (Susposedly a Mortgage Co in Atlanta.) . The domain name was registered the same day the email went out. I knew it had to be fake. God Bless you Mark.

4. David Lukas says:

I knew this wasn\’t true. In fact, I went to the Whois database and looked up the domain the email came from (Susposedly a Mortgage Co in Atlanta.) . The domain name was registered the same day the email went out. I knew it had to be fake. God Bless you Mark.

5. I have not seen the email, thank goodness. You are a class act Mark! Sorry to hear the pain you and your family have been enduring. Hope this attack is eliminated and the poster is exposed.

6. Andy Brown says:

Hang in their! You are among the cream!

Andy Brown

7. Andy Brown says:

Hang in there! You are among the cream!

No one that knows you would believe it anyways.

Andy Brown

8. Doug Adamczyk says:

Mark – when I first heard it, I knew it was bullshit! I cannot believe someone would be that cold, cruel, and malicious. You do not owe any of us an explanation. We fully support you and Top of Mind. My prayers are with you and your family that this will come to an end.

All the best,

Doug

9. Chris Brown says:

Mark

I had the same response as Doug above. Those of us that have the honor of getting to know you and your beautiful family KNOWS that this was a cowardly attack with no basis.

For those reading this, I have been in Mark’s home personally and seen the love and respect he has for Abby and Lil’ A – and that they have for him. Kids that are Lil’ A’s age cant artificially manufacture those emotions of love for someone accused of what Mark has been accused of.

All that to say – Mark, we are behind you and never even gave this malicious attack the time of day.

Love ya brother!

Chris Brown

10. Chris Brown says:

Mark

For those reading this, I have been in Mark\’s home personally and seen the love and respect he has for Abby and Lil\’ A – and that they have for him. Kids that are Lil\’ A\’s age cant artificially manufacture those emotions of love for someone accused of what Mark has been accused of.

Love ya brother!

Chris Brown

11. Mark,

First off, to you, I’m so sorry to see you having to go through this – the cowardice of the person responsible is shameful. Hiding behind an illusory or fictitious person to attack you with fabricated allegations is pretty disgusting. I can’t imagine anyone having a beef with you and particularly to the point where they would stoop to this.

More importantly, I want to personally invite anyone that want’s insight into the real Mark Green to just let me know. I’ve seen Mark operate, I’ve gotten to know him very well, I’ve seen him interact with his family have shared war stories together, I’ve seen his dedication to our profession, I’ve seen his principles in action and know them to be rock solid and I know how much he cares about the things that matter most. I am happy and very lucky to call him a great friend.

Lastly, to the person that’s doing this, know that if you had as much guts as Mark has in one ounce of flesh you would show yourself, the real you that is and admit your motives if there even are any.

12. Terre Webb says:

Mark-
    I have not read any emails about you or TOM so do not know what was said. But…I do know that you and TOM are top drawer. Anyone that knows you knows that. I am so sorry to hear that you and your family are the target of some internet psycho. Please find solace in knowing that all who know you know that you are a great guy at a great organization! Terre

13. Sue Botelho says:

Mark:

As an old lady who’s a grandmother and usually a pretty good judge of character, I can tell you that whoever sent this must be talking about ANOTHER Mark Green. There is no way that anybody that knows you even a little bit could believe it. As Chris said, it’s definitely a cowardly thing for someone to do and I personally hope that you are able to find and punish whoever is doing it. But as far as explaining yourself to any of us, don’t. We love you and know that you are an AWESOME husband, father and businessman! Here’s my take on this: FEAFEF……….I can’t put what that means on here but next time we talk, ask me and I’ll tell you!

Take care and don’t worry about what I think – I know better!

Sue

14. Reina Bauer says:

This is the first I\’m hearing of this and so sorry that some crazy has nothing better to do with their time. I greatly appreciated the online security tips and immediately personally acted on a few. Chin up and remember that \"Those that matter don\’t mind, and those that mind….DON\’T MATTER.\" 😉
    Your in my thoughts and prayers, Reina

15. Reina Bauer says:

This is the first I\\\’m hearing of this and so sorry that some crazy has nothing better to do with their time. I greatly appreciated the online security tips and immediately personally acted on a few. Chin up and remember that \\"Those that matter don\\\’t mind, and those that mind….DON\\\’T MATTER.\\" 😉
    Your in my thoughts and prayers, Reina

16. Mitch Reames says:

Mark,

This is for the people who do not know Mark; if you do there is no question of his character.

My family has known Mark and his family for many years both personally and professionally. These accusations are ridicules and without merit. My family has been to his office, his home and even his daughters play rehearsal and I can assure you Mark is nothing short of an outstanding guy.

Mark we are behind you 110% and I pray that you find and prosecute the person responsible for these actions to the fullest extent of the law.

If you would like a personal reference for Mark please feel free to call me 24/7 at 770-871-0654

17. Mark,
    I cant even comprehend the pain and trauma that you and your family must be going through because of this malicious campaign. But all I wanted to let you know that, in a short while that I have known you, I have come to respect you for who you are. You are a stand up guy, a man of integrity and true character.

My support and best wishes are with you in these tough times and I am sure you would come out of this strong.

Best
    Shashank

18. Abby Green says:

As Mark’s wife of 10 years and mommy to our munchkin, I can tell you that this kind of cruel, cowardice and awful action is really only going to make us stronger. Thank you to everyone who is there to lend their support. I will tell you that never, ever, ever in the 15 years that Mark and I have been together has there been a question of character. My mother will tell you that he is the most honest person there is. And, those of you who are friends, family, former colleagues, and clients will know the same.

It just goes to show you that no one is immune to this kind of horrible attack. Please give someone you love a hug today.

Thanks everyone…

19. Mark,
    Thanks for responding.
    I found the email in my spam so even my computer knew this was not a valid email. But I am glad you are setting things straight.

Do you think this email can be tracted? Boy, it would be nice to find out who it is that thinks they can slander someone without recourse.

Do not lose sleep over this Mark, that’s exactly why they are trying to succeed atacheive. Most of us know your a sincere person with high values, and that outweighs an email from someone I do not know…..ALL DAY LONG! There’s always a few bad apples with a few worms that have fallen off the tree. I know you’re the good Apple!
    Your Friend,
    Debbie

20. Chris Frost says:

Mark, I am terribly sorry to hear that this invasion on your personal life has taken place. I have known you for quite some time now and have no doubt that, not only are these statements about you not true, but that you will also rise above it.

I am behind you 100% and truly hope that you are able to find the individual who is responsible for this malicious attack on your character.

All my best,

Chris

21. Hammer says:

Mark,

This situation is terrible, and I’m so sorry you are living it. I truly hope that this harassment ends and your life returns to normal……..

22. Lisa Amato says:

Mark,

My thoughts, prayers and support are with you and your family. I have not received anything disparaging you or your character…and I do not need to know what has been said, it is not my business.

I am so sorry you are experiencing this horrible attack!

Best Wishes and Strong Comeback!

Lisa Amato
    Vice President & Branch Manager
    Integrity 1st Mortgage, Arizona Branch

23. Darren Green says:

…as a former employee of Top of Mind Networks, Mark’s brother, and Uncle to Little A, it amazes me how low a person will stoop. Mark is a great person, father, husband, and is truely fortunate to surround himself around other great individuals. His partners and all of the staff at ToMN are innovators and cannot build a brand and foot print in the Mortgage industry without being top notch, both, personally and professionally.

The best compliment I can give to Mark is to say when I grow up, I want to be just like him.

Love always,

Darren

24. This is hilarious! I can\’t imagine that someone would say anything bad about Mark Green, let alone create a campaign of hate again Mark and Top of Mind Network. Anyone who knows Mark knows that this probably one of the most trustworthy people in this industry. Moreover, this is a guy who has given his heart and soul into helping making the mortgage industry a better place for the originator with the ultimate goal of helping people. Mark doesn\’t have any hidden agenda. He is open and honest and tries to help all those he can help that he comes in contact with.

Frankly, I would of said that it would of been best to just ignore this and not give any credence to the message to add further fuel to the fire, however you all know Mark is a guy who shares with the world his feels and hides nothing. Sadly, it\’s his concern for his family that he is sharing with us.

PLEASE help spread Mark\’s message around!!! This is a man you can trust and the last person I would even imagine anyone could have such hate for that they would spread untruths and make malicious threats against.

25. Amy Samsal says:

Sorry to hear this – I had no idea. Mean people suck and you, my friend, are a rock star! Remember, this too shall pass.

Amy Samsal

26. Joe Lane says:

Thanks for the clarification Mark. Colleen and I received the email and were incredulous. We hope you get things sorted out and figure out who is behind this. 🙂

27. Mike Gulitz says:

Dear Mark,
    Never doubted you for a moment. My only concern was for you and your family in dealing with this malicious attack. Fortunately you are a Man of character and you are surrounded by good people. My prayers and support are with you.
    Your friend,
    Mike

28. Charlie Kontz says:

Mark, You are a great guy. No one deserves milicious comments much less involving one’s family. We have seen what lack of ethics has wrought in our mortgage industry. This type of conduct by unkown parties should not go unpunished. If this type of assult on one’s character is not considered a crime then whoever is doing this should be shuned by the rest of the community, if that person is ever identified. Keep your chin up, buddy.

Your Friend, Charlie Kontz

29. Chad Weber says:

Another vouch for Marks character! I haven\\\’t known Mark for too long, but my several dealings with him have proven him to be a heck of a guy – Always helpful, straight-forward, and looking for the best way to help others and give of himself.

I\\\’d say his Mortgage Rev events speak volumes about his character. Sorry you\\\’ve had to put up with such garbage. As amazing as the web is, it can also be used to cast doubt and mis-trust when in the hands of a less than credible individual. (I\\\’ve had my share of these events too Mark. A few disgruntled individuals who threatened to smear my name if I didn\\\’t give in to dishonest demands… It stinks)

But at the end of the day, I think you\\\’ve set such a fine example of how to run a business that provides an honest and genuine service, that the claims in this attack will wear off – While your business and good will has staying power.

Keep safe, and hope all is well.

30. John Fortener says:

Mark,
    No need for an explanation.
    When I read the email that was sent out, I immediately trashed it, because you could tell from the vitriol in the email that it was not coming from a sane person. Or possibly, it was someones weird idea of a joke or was a bad spam.
    I\’m sorry that you have to go through this.
    I dont know you as well as others here, but I feel I am a good judge of character and you can count me in your corner.
    If you need anything, let me know.
    God Bless,
    John Fortener

31. Mark,

As I read through the email, I knew it wasn’t true. Over the past few years, I’ve had many opportunities to see your dedication to this industry, your company employees, your clients and your family. Anyone that has question to your character is welcome to contact myself, or any of the other people who have commented here. I know your character is second to none.

David Krushinsky

32. Shari Green says:

Dear Mark and Abby and Amanda,
    We know you and love you as a most adoring special family. There is no doubt in our minds that this email that is circulating is a disgusting and malicious lie. You and Abby are two of the most adoring and committed parents we have had the pleasure of knowing. Amanda is a very special, secure and much loved child. We wish you strength and peace in going through this horrendous nightmare. We love you very much.
    All Our Love,
    Aunt Shari and Uncle Herbie

33. Richard Hunter says:

I knew this was not true before I spoke with you. I really consider you a friend and you help prove it even more by giving me heads up that someone was using my (old) company name to lie on you. No one that knows you, believes this jerk!! keep your head up.

34. Kristen Emery says:

Mark,
    I do not need any explanation, because I know you. Just the fact that someone would email complete strangers with this type of information is inappropriate.

Take care and I hope this ends soon.

Kristen

35. Katrina Paules says:

Hi Mark,

Very sorry to hear of this terrible act against you and your family. You are a stellar individual and we all know the true Mark.

Hang in there, you have friends!

Kat

36. Jay Loecken says:

I’ve known Mark for roughly 7 years and I worked for him for several months about 2 years ago. I know Mark to be a man of utmost integrity and I trust him completely. He is a man of his word and does the right thing even when it is difficult. Mark is a loving husband and great father to his children.

Mark, I’m sorry that you have had to deal with these horrible attacks. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do for you please feel free to call me at any time.

Jay Loecken